Your journey to Carezza
How to get there
Safe journey on snow-cleared roads
In the Dolomites we are prepared for the winter. The Eggental area can be reached on good, snow-cleared roads.
Motorway Stuttgart › Munich ›Rosenheim › Innsbruck (A 22 Brenner › Bolzano). Bolzano nord | Eggental exit toll. From there you can reach all the holiday centres in around thirty minutes by car.
To plan your route we recommend the route planner map24
Train journey: comfortable and safe
Traveling by train is certainly one of the most comfortable and safest ways to travel. The major train connection to the Dolomites is the Brennero line from Munich via Innsbruck to Rome. Most of Germany’s large cities have direct trains to Bolzano.
From Bolzano there are buses that leave several times a day straight to the holiday centres. On request, you can even be picked up from the station by the "owner of the house".
Timetable - Busservice: www.sii.bz.it
Arriving by plane from all over the world
Inghams is offering charter flights to Verona incl. connecting transfers throughout the winter and during the summer season.
Low-cost airports within easy reach of South Tyrol served by bus transfers:
- Verona/Valerio Catullo airport (VRN) is 145 km (90 miles) from Bolzano/Bozen and can be reached by rail in approx. 2 hours.
British Airways from London Gatwick
- Milan/Orio al Serio airport (BGY) is 230 km (140 miles) from Bolzano and can be reached by rail in approx. 4 hours.
Ryanair from London Stansted, London Luton, London Stansted, Bournemouth, Bristol East Midland, Liverpool, Manchester, Glasgow Prestwick
- Venice/Treviso airport (TSF) is 200 km (125 miles) from Bolzano and can be reached by rail in approx. 4 hours.
- Venice/Marco Polo airport (VCE) is 230 (140 miles) km Bolzano and can be reached by rail in approx. 3 hours.
Easyjet from Bristol, East Midlands und London Gatwick
British Airways from London Gatwick und London Heathrow
British Midland London Heathro, Manchester,
- Innsbruck airport (INN), Austria, is 100 km (63 miles) from Bolzano and can be reached by rail in approx. 1,5 hours.
Easyjet from Bristol, Liverpool, London Gatwick
- Munich airport (MUC), Germany, is 317 km (197 miles) from Bolzano and can be reached by rail in approx. 4 hours or by car in 3 hours. No responsibility is taken for the accuracy of the information given here.
Daily bus connection from South Tyrol to Munich City to book at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0039 0471 665 244.
There are regular onward coach (every 20 minutes) and train (every 10 minutes) connections from Munich central railway station to Munich Airport.
Price: €25 per person
Departures from: Naturno/Naturns, Plaus, Rabland, Tell/Töll, Foresta/Forst, Lagundo/Algund, Merano/Meran, Marlengo/Marling, Cermes/Tscherms, Lana, Postal/Burgstall, Gargazzone/Gargazon, Vilpiano/Vilpian, Terlano/Terlan, Nalles/Nals, Cinque/Siebeneich, Bolzano/Bozen, Astfeld, Sarentino/Sarnthein, Nordheim, Bundschen, Ora/Auer, Branzolo/Branzoll, Laives/Leifers, St. Jakob, Termeno/Tramin, Caldaro/Kaltern, San Michele - Appiano/St. Michae l- Eppan, San Paolo/St. Pauls, Girlano/Girlan, Frangarto/Frangart, Chiusa/Klausen, Bressanone/Brixen, Vipiteno/Sterzing and others on the main route.
Arrival time to Munich central railway station: approx. 10am
Departure time from Munich central railway station: approx. 5pm
Travel time: approx. 3,5 hours
No responsibility is taken for the accuracy of the information given here.
Timetables public transport bus system from Bolzano to the holiday region