Getting to Dolomiti Superski – how to find us
All roads lead to... the slopes! The Dolomites are right in the heart of Europe, close to a number of major transport routes. Whether you’re driving, flying, or coming by bus or train, Dolomiti Superski can tell you how best to reach us.
This is a toll road! Charges apply both in Italy and in Austria.
Felbertauern and Lienz, East Tyrol (A)
You cross the Austria-Italy border on the state road B100-E66. This route is perfect if you’re coming on the Felbertauern Road from southern Germany. You don’t need a motorway toll sticker on this road.
Getting here by train
You can get here by national rail service whether you’re coming from Germany (Deutsche Bahn), Austria (Österreichische Bundesbahnen) or Switzerland (Schweizerische Bundesbahnen). Once you’re over the border, Südtiroler Bahn and Trenitalia services are an easy and eco-friendly way to get to any of the twelve Dolomite valleys. Find out more on local and regional train network websites.
• Deutsche Bahn
• Österreichische Bundesbahnen
• Schweizer Bundesbahnen
• South Tyrol local transport
Getting here by plane
The Dolomites are never far away. Whether you’re coming from London, Brussels or Rotterdam, or even Hamburg, Berlin or Dusseldorf, in under three hours Sky Alps will have you in Bolzano/Bozen. From here, you can easily make your way to any of the Dolomiti Superski resorts.
at 130 km
at 170 km
at 180 km
at 230 km
at 330 km
at 330 km
at 360 km
Getting here by bus or shuttle
Skis and cases in the luggage hold and off we go! There are lots of shuttle services to take you from your home, or from an airport, to the Dolomites.
• Bergamo – Val Gardena - Innsbruck
• Cortina - Treviso Airport- Venice Airport
• Alta Badia - Treviso Airport- Venice Airport
• Sexten Dolomites - Hochpustertal - Cortina - Treviso Airport - Venice Airport - Venice Mestre Train Station
• Venice - Bergamo - Verona - Val di Fiemme - Val di Fassa
• Venice - Bergamo - Verona - San Martino di Castrozza
• from/to Civetta (Alleghe/Val di Zoldo/Selva di Cadore) with Civetta Ski Shuttle