Winter in the Eisacktal valley – sporty and urban experiences for everyone
Whether you’re skiing, snowboarding, sledging, on a leisurely winter hike, getting the adrenaline flowing on a paragliding trip, or enjoying a romantic horse-drawn carriage ride, you’re sure to have an unforgettable winter holiday. Or maybe you prefer wandering around town? If so, get to know the history of the ancient town of Brixen and enjoy all the historical and modern culture it has to offer.
Winter highlights in Gitschberg Jochtal – Brixen
- Explore 100 km of ski slopes and use 25 lifts with a skipass
- The Trametsch is the longest run in South Tyrol so you can really build up some speed!
- Learn to “fly” in our snow parks
- Hurtle down the longest sledge run in South Tyrol towards some unforgettable memories
- Enjoy a day trip to the town of Brixen
Mascot Gimmy is looking forward to making memories in the snow with your little ones. The family-friendly ski resort in the Eisacktal valley boasts three learning centres and two ski schools for youngsters. There are slopes just for children, and courses held by specialist skiing instructors. Ski hires and sports stores are well-stocked to make sure your kids are fully equipped.
Whether you’re driving, on a coach, coming by train or flying in, all routes lead to the Gitschberg Jochtal – Brixen ski resort. We’re so well connected! Click the GETTING HERE button to find out the best routes. You can find out what the weather is going to be like by clicking WEATHER.