Your unforgettable winter holiday
Fun and taste in the sunny side of the Dolomites
5 ski sections all connected among them or provided with an easy access whom encompasses 60 km of ski slopes: from the easiest ones to the more technical ones with a higher inclination dedicated to the more expert skiers. 21 are the ski lifts that will lead you on the top of the mountains where the ski slopes start, 2 SnowParks and an enlightened slope that you can enjoy for your night-time rides.
Don't miss this
- Skiing on 60 km of slopes surrounded by the Pale di San Martino: an UNESCO world heritage
- Enjoying delicious local products in the Malghe and high mountain shelter huts (Rifugi) of the “Carosello della Malghe"
- Experiencing the adrenaline of free riding on the Pale di San Martino and the grooves of Valcigolera and the Tognola alp.
- Ascending on the Rosetta cableway, to get on the Pale di San Martino Plateau on a clear ski sunny day and take look at the mind blowing view from the top of the mountains.
- Skiing under a starred night sky on the enlightened ski slopes of the Colverde
The Pale di San Martino are the widest group of the Dolomites with an area of more than 200 square km
Did you know it?
The offers for the relax lovers are gorgeous: you can experience the “Carosello delle Malghe” lovely skiing between the Malghe (literally old shepherd’s huts revisited and transformed in restaurants) and Rifugi (high-altitude shelters) where you can taste the local products at their best quality.
Meanwhile you will obviously enjoy the astonishing view of the Pale di San Martino: a UNESCO world heritage site. But your adventure won’t stop on the slopes outlines: you can also enjoy many off border experiences: snow shoeing, guided tours and ice climbing are just a few of them!
You’re guaranteed a good night’s sleep in the San Martino di Castrozza - Rolle Pass ski area’s choice of accommodation, from pleasant bed and breakfasts and well-equipped holiday apartments to trendy four-star hotels. Regardless of your holiday budget, you can look forward to a vast choice of special accommodation to add the finishing touch to your stay in the beautiful, natural setting of the Dolomites.
Many roads lead to San Martino di Castrozza – Passo Rolle
Train, bus, rail or plane - whatever transport method you choose, Dolomiti Superski can tell you the best way to reach the San Martino di Castrozza - Rolle Pass ski region. Check out the various options for travel to the south of the world’s biggest skiing network.