Activities for Kids
Ski CIvetta by night
A winter vacation in the Ski Civetta ski area
Experience the magic of the Dolomites in the province of Belluno
It's almost time for your well-deserved and much needed family vacation! Where will your trip take you? Perhaps to the Civetta ski resort in Italy, the largest in the Veneto region. Escape from everyday life, enjoy time with your family in nature, do something good for your body and soul. Beautiful, isn't it? It really is. Monte Civetta in the Dolomites, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, offers just that and much more...
The TO DO list for a winter vacation in the ski area Civetta
- Perceiving the difference in altitude between 2,100 and 1,000 meters on skis.
- Master the "Foppe" downhill run of the former world cup
- Turn night into day at the Zoldo Snowpark
- Try out other ski resorts besides the Civetta ski area by doing the Grande Guerra ski tour
- Make some jumps during the après-ski season
- Take part in one of the numerous freestyle events
80 kilometers of varied slopes for skiers and snowboarders
- Each lover has its own slope:
25 blue slopes over a length of 30 kilometers
give both beginners and long-time skiers a safe feeling.
- 18 medium-difficulty slopes over 44 kilometers promise a varied
promise a variety of descents.
- 4 steep slopes
for the brave who are looking for a new challenge.
- The way to paradise: 23 ski lifts take you safely from one slope to the next. Check the opening hours!
Activities for kids
Children feel at home in our ski resort. On the numerous blue and red slopes even the youngest skiers can have fun in the snow, because they are also suitable for beginners. Moreover, our snow parks offer the best conditions for those who want to try! In short, the Civetta offers fun for everyone!
Children also have the opportunity to be cared for in the numerous kindergartens, divided by age, including the popular "Happy Park" in the snow!