Activities for Kids
Ski CIvetta by night
The Belluno Dolomites have a charm all their own, too. Holidays at the Civetta ski resort, the largest in Veneto, are bursting with attractions and experiences. So good you won’t believe it – but it’s all real, trust us! Treat yourself and your family to some well-deserved time together while enjoying the snowy landscape.
Things you can’t miss
• Enjoy skiing at altitudes of 1,000 - 2,100 metres
• Brave the world cup Foppe descent
• Night turns to day in the Zoldo snowpark
• Do the Grande Guerra Route and get to know the other ski resorts as you do
• Enjoy an après-ski
• Take part in one of the freestyle events
Civetta is a dream come true for skiing and snowboard enthusiasts: 80 km of slopes of every kind, for every level
- 25 blue slopes – 30 km for beginners and families
- 18 medium-difficulty slopes comprising 44 km for experienced skiers
- 4 steep slopes for the brave and bold!
- and 23 ski lifts to get you from one slope to another easily
Watch their eyes light up!
Kids love the Civetta ski resort. Even the little ones can enjoy the snow on the blue and red slopes. No experience needed. Our snowparks are also excellent places to test your mettle. All in all, then, Civetta is fun for everyone!
Lots of skiing kindergartens also offer childcare facilities, including the popular Happy Park.