Val di Fiemme in the Dolomites of Trentino is nestled between spruce forests and the two nature reserves of Paneveggio-Pale di San Martino and Monte Corno. Find your inner balance in the breathtaking beauty of this snowy landscape. The 120 kilometres of slopes in the midst of rustic forests leave nothing to be desired: skilled skiers can let off steam on 18 kilometres of black and 25 kilometres of red slopes, while those who prefer to take it easy or are just starting to ski can do so on a whole 40 kilometres of blue slopes. And to make sure you get to ski safely and without interruptions, Val di Fiemme has around 45 modern lifts at your disposal.
5 things not to miss
- Snowshoeing in the Paneveggio-Pale di San Martino nature reserve
- Nordic walking next to the deer, roe deer and fox tracks in the Latemar forests
- The two cross-country skiing and ski jumping centres
- The skills of the 120 ski instructors in the area
- Visit the Alpine Coaster and the snowparks with your kids or friends
Curious about what you can expect in Val di Fiemme? Take a look through our webcam and find out!
Hotels, holiday rentals, bed and breakfasts, farmstay holidays: find the perfect accommodation for your winter holiday in Val di Fiemme.
Getting here safely
From a distance, the Dolomites may look unreachable — but they are not! Here you can find out about how to get here easily by train, car, or plane.