Unlimited use of all lifts in Val Gardena
Holiday-goers flock to Dolomites Val Gardena because of its picturesque villages, excellent hiking and footpath network as well as interesting day trips bursting with riveting discoveries to make. During your day trips and other adventures you can leave your car at the hotel car park. How about starting your mountain tour by taking a cable car that will bring you up to lofty heights?
With the "Gardena Card" you have the unlimited use of all lifts in Val Gardena (18 lifts) open in summer from 2.06. until 08.10.2023.
- 135,00 € for six consecutive days
- 103,00 € for three consecutive days
- Children under 8 years: Gardena Card Kids at the price of 5,00 €
- Juniors from 8 to 16 years: Gardena Card Junior at the price of 93,00 € (6 days) or 72,00 € (3 days)
The Gardena Card is available at follow valley stations of the participating lifts.
- Passo Sella - Forcella Sassolungo
- Plan de Gralba - Piz Seteur
- Selva - Ciampinoi, Dantercëpies and Costabella
- S. Cristina - Col Raiser, Monte Pana and Mont Sëura
- S. Cristina - Ticket Point - Str. Dursan (skipass office winter)
- Ortisei - Resciesa, Seceda (also Furnes) and Alpe di Siusi
With the mountain bike
Gardena Card holders can take their mountain bikes on the lifts for 5,00 €, with the exception of the chair lifts Cir and Costabella (€ 3.00) and Dantercepies (€ 4.00).
The lifts Sole, Col Raiser and Forcella Sassolungo do not allow the transport of bikes.
- Dog transport and owners with Gardena Card: € 0,00
- Dog transport and owners with single ticket: € 5,00
ATTENTION: All prices are subject to change and may be subject to inflation.
- Price list and opening hours lifts Val Gardena "Gardena Card"
- Price list and opening hours lifts Alpe di Siusi (not in the Gardena Card included)
Online shopBuy your ticket online
A fascinating array of grey rock formations, which in the summer turn into a hiking and biking galaxy. More than 100 lifts with one ticket.