San Martino di Castrozza - Passo Rolle
This area boasts 60 kilometres of well-packed runs with guaranteed snow, at an altitude between 1404 and 2357 meters. The long skiing season starts in late November on the snow of Passo Rolle and continues until after Easter. A world of snow at the heart of the Dolomites, where you can enjoy, bend after bend, a spectacular environment together with some tasty stops at mountain dairies and huts along the slopes. Up to 45 km of ski runs are devoted to Carosello delle Malghe: an ideal combination of slow skiing and slow food. A paradise for those who love freeriding, telemark skiing and snowboarding. There are two snowparks: the San Martino Snowpark and the Rolle Railz Park.
The Ski area in numbers
• 60 km of runs with an altitude varying between 1.404 and
• 45 km of the “Carosello delle Malghe”
• 15 km of pure spectacle alonge the pistes of the Rolle Pass
• 3 Night skiing at Colverde
• 1 Ski school area at Prà delle Nasse
• 1 Kinderland in Tognola
• 2 Snowparks
• 30 km of Nordic skiing trails
• 23 skilifts, 100% powered by green energy
• 2 ski schools – 100 qualified instructors
• Programmed artificial snow systems
The autenticity of Mountain, the energy of Nature
Dolomites, snow, sun, entertainment, free rides, snowboarding, snow-shoes, unspoilt nature, good food. This is holiday into skiarea San Martino di Castrozza- Passo Rolle.
The beautiful Dolomites, a UNESCO Natural World Heritage site, a territory 100% renewable and the warm hospitality make San Martino di Castrozza, Passo Rolle, Primiero e Vanoi an ideal resort for your winter holiday.