App Privacy Dolomiti Superski
1) Purpose of data processing: Your personal data (forename, surname, nickname, date of birth, sex, nationality, residence, e-mail, phone number, and password), provided by you upon registration with the "Dolomiti Superski" app, and acquired during the business relationship, will be processed by Federconsorzi Dolomiti Superski for the completion of the portal registration procedure and for the ensuing provision of the requested services accessible through the "MyDolomiti" reserved area, including the Performance Check services that you have activated, online purchases, and any other services that will be made available gradually within the reserved area. Your data will be made accessible to the points of sale for the sole purpose of facilitating the purchase of tickets. If public profile has been selected, the other registered users will be able to search you by forename and surname in order to become friends and share skiing performance data. Therefore, data processing is necessary for the performance of the aforementioned contractual activities and pursuant to the pertinent regulatory and administrative obligations, as well as for the pursuit of legitimate interests related to the performance of organisational, technical and safety activities instrumental to the provision of services that you requested.
If you have purchased a My Dolomiti Skicard, the card can be linked to your profile and the data that will be collected subsequently on the use of the ticket, therefore, data on the rides, will be displayed within the restricted area. You can link any other tickets that you have purchased to your profile. If GPS is activated, the user's position is recorded, and the paths traced or the route to a destination starting from the user's position are calculated; if the super-friend function is activated, the position of super friends is traced. The GPS data remain stored until the consent is revoked or the MyDolomiti profile has been deleted.
2) Categories of recipients of personal data: For the aforementioned purposes, your data will be processed using computerised means and may become known to our employees authorised for the processing of data, and/or to reliable companies that carry out, on our behalf, as data supervisors, various technical and organisational activities, as administrative and IT services companies. The use of the messaging services between friends and participation in the forum means that messages can be read by the recipients and by the general users, respectively.
3) Data retention policy: The data collected will be stored until the profile has been deleted. The data relating to the purchase and use of the tickets will be stored throughout the duration of the association of the specific skipass with the profile. In any case, these data will be kept for the period indicated in the general information on the purchase of tickets.
4) Data supply and mandatory consent: the provision of your data is necessary for the supply of the requested services accessible through the "MyDolomiti" reserved area; your refusal to provide such data will render it impossible to use the services made available within the portal. However, it bears no consequence on the usability of the ticket purchased. For these purposes, the following may be disclosed: image, additional information relating to your interests, family and friends connections, GPS coordinates, whose lack of data supply does not affect the services related to the use of the ticket.
5) Exercise of rights: the GDPR grants you the right to access the data pertinent to you at any time as well as to obtain a copy, to correct and supplement these data if inaccurate or incomplete, to delete or limit the processing if the conditions are met, to oppose their processing for reasons related to your particular circumstances, to request the portability of the data provided when processed using automated means on the basis of your consent, or in the execution of the contract. Furthermore, you have the right to withdraw your consent, if requested, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the revocation. Finally, it remains understood your right to contact the Privacy Guarantor also by submitting a complaint, if deemed to be necessary, for the protection of your personal data and your rights. For any question concerning the processing of your personal data, you can contact Federconsorzi Dolomiti Superski, as a contact reference, by sending an e-mail to the address: email@example.com.
6) Data co-controllers: Your personal data are processed, for the different areas and phases falling under their responsibility (based on the existing internal agreements) by the following Data Co-controllers: Federconsorzi Dolomiti Superski, with registered office in 39040, Castelrotto (BZ), Via Arnaria, no. 43, which manages the datacentre to which all the tickets-related data converge; the Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) is IFK-Consulting SRL, Via Vittorio Veneto 67 39042 Bressanone. DPO can be reached at the address of the Data Controller as well as directly by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7) Communication of information related to the services offered: Upon your explicit consent, your data may also be processed to: 1) send you marketing communications relating to products or services of Federconsorzi Dolomiti Superski (e.g. newsletters and promotional and advertising material), as well as for direct sales and market research, including quality and service satisfaction surveys, by means of remote communication techniques including traditional methods (such as hard-copy mail and operator calls) and automated contact means (SMS, MMS, fax, automated telephone calls, e-mail, messages on web applications); 2) perform data analysis, also through electronic or automated processing, in order to identify your needs and preferences and the possible services and products of interest (so-called profiling). Subject to your explicit consent, your personal data - specifically, forename and surname, place and date of birth, sex and citizenship - may be transmitted to third party partners of Federconsorzi Dolomiti Superski, including the automotive sector - in order to carry out marketing operations on behalf of own or third parties, as well as for direct sales and market research purposes through remote communication techniques including traditional and automated methods of contact.
The provision of your data and your consent for the purposes indicated above are optional, and the non-provision of such data does not affect the relationships and services in place, but, in their absence, it will not be possible to send updates and promotions regarding new products and services that might be of interest to you.
*Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR), applicable from 25 May 2018.
8) In case of registration with your (Facebook, Google) account, we receive personal data from the platform. In the registration process, we receive the following data: First name, Last name, date of birth, email, gender (optional).
9) Info about the location
The My Dolomiti app collects location information when you use the app and certain specific services. In order to provide the core Services, we must monitor the location of your device while you are using the app and when the app is in the background. If you wish to stop monitoring the location of your device, you may do so at any time by changing your device settings.
10) Third party accounts
My Dolomiti allows its users to register for the app using accounts created with third party products and services, such as Facebook, Google or Apple (collectively referred to as "Third Party Accounts"). If you access the Services with Third Party Accounts, we will collect information that you have agreed to make available, e.g. name, email address, profile information, gender, country. The information is collected by the third party Account provider and is provided to My Dolomiti in accordance with their privacy policies. You can generally control the information that My Dolomiti receives from its sources by using the privacy controls in the third party Account.
Public profile. Communication and Disclosure of data
Subject to the optional and specific consent of the interested party, which is not a necessary condition for the provision of services connected to the MyDolomiti reserved area, personal data (general information and summary data on ski performance, excluding the e-mail address) will be accessible by the general users-friends. The card that will be displayed contains the following data: forename, surname, nickname and, possibly, a photograph; estimate of the total number of kilometres of tracks travelled during the season; total number of ski lifts used; number of different ski lifts used at least once in the season; number of days of use of the ticket, and total difference in altitude. Subsequently, personal data will not be disseminated or communicated.