The Holy Trinity Church in Colma/Kollmann

  • Valle Isarco - Klausen/Chiusa, Barbian/Barbiano, Villanders/Villandro, Feldthurns/Velturno

The Holy Trinity Church in Kollmann was previously called the customs chapel and was connected to the customs office by a wooden walkway. The church itself was built around 1588 and nearly destroyed by a fire in 1938. In the meantime, it has been renovated. It is open from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Holy Mass: Sunday at 8:30 clock or 10:00 clock (german)

Location & contact

The Holy Trinity Church in Colma/Kollmann
Am Kirchweg 8
39040 Kollmann
Open map