- 01/06 - 30/09/2021
- Alpe Lusia – San Pellegrino - Passo San Pellegrino, Moena
As a table a meadow of flowers, as a plate a delicious basket with cheeses and local products and as walls the nature of the Dolomites: here is #CHEESENIC, your packed lunch made with local ingredients.
You can find it, waiting for you, in restaurants, huts, alms surrounded by green meadows or you can buy it directly in one of the shops or participating producers in the villages. They are ready for you to take on a hike through woods and paths, looking for the perfect place where you can enjoy it, in total relaxation or in the company of your family.
- In many cases, you will be able to choose the contents from a selection of dishes and take-away proposals, prepared by our chefs. During the course of the summer season, proposals may change, depending seasonal availability and the Chef’s creativity.
- Book it in advance by contacting the structure/shop directly by phone online, choose you own meal and the time of your pick up.
- You will get everything you need in order to have the perfect picnic, including cutlery, napkins, glasses and a convenient container (basket or bag). When you’ll pick it up, you’ll know if containers and dishes have to be returned, in this case a deposit will be required.
- Good weather is essential for a successful picnic, but do not fret if you see a few raindrops; in the mountains, a few passing rainy clouds are the norm!
- To reach restaurants, huts, alms, farms, where you can collect your basket, take a nice walk or use the mountain bike or e-bike: you will save money and the environment and your health will gain it!