Seminary of Brixen / Bressanone

  • Valle Isarco - Bressanone

The seminary of Brixen has a very interesting history. The current seminary building was built in the years 1764-1771 under Prince-Bishop Leopold of Spaur on the site of the old pilgrims' hospice and was consecrated on 28 June 1767. Today the seminary is the seat of the Theological-Philosophical Seminary.

Location & contact

Seminary of Brixen / Bressanone
Seminarplatz / Piazza Seminario 4
39042 Brixen / Bressanone
Open map