How to get to 3 Zinnen Dolomites
Easy to find yet hard to forget. Your stress-free holiday begins with a simple and comfortable arrival journey. Arrive in an environmentally friendly manner with train or bus, quickly with an airplane or individually with your own vehicle. Once you arrive, a car is not required to enjoy your holiday.
- On the Brennero Motorway A22 (toll road) take exit Bressanone – Val Pusteria, then continue on the national road (SS49-E66) to the Alta Pusteria. Distance from motorway exit Bressanone – Val Pusteria: approx. 60 km.
Please note: All Italian motorways are toll roads, Austrian motorways can only be used with a toll sticker (Vignette).
Information on the Brennero motorway A22: International tel. 0043 512 4020, in Italy tel. 800 279 940
- You can also get to us via Lienz in East Tyrol (A), by crossing the Austrian-Italian border on national road (B100-E66). Travel from Southern Germany via the Felbertauernstraße road. Advantage: no toll stickers (Vignettes) required
- Road conditions and traffic information centre Bolzano: phone +39 0471 200198
From Germany, Switzerland and Austria South Tyrol can be reached using the German railway (DB), Swiss Railway (SBB) and Austrian Railway (ÖBB), together with the South Tyrolean and Italian railways.
Travel to Fortezza using international rail links. Then change to a local railway to San Candido. Trains stop in Villabassa, Dobbiaco, San Candido and Versciaco/Monte Elmo. From Klagenfurt travel to San Candido via Lienz and then with the Val Pusteria railway to Versciaco/Monte Elmo, Dobbiaco and Villabassa. Sesto and the Valle di Braies can be easily reached using local buses from San Candido and Villabassa.
- Information San Candido Railway station: Tel. +39 0474 913 224
- Public transport South Tyrol
- Russian Rail
- National Rail Enquiries United Kingdom
The South Tyrolean airport Bolzano Dolomites is situated in the country’s capital of Bolzano.
There are several daily Shuttle buses to South Tyrol from the airports of Innsbruck, Salzburg, Munich, Treviso, Venice, Verona, Bergamo and Milan Malpensa.
|Munich Airport (D)||330 km|
|Innsbruck Airport (A)||130 km|
|Salzburg Airport (A)||270 km|
|Venice Airport (I)||190 km|
|Treviso Airport (I)||170 km|
|Verona Airport (I)||250 km|
|Bergamo Airport (I)||330 km|
|Milan Malpensa Airport (I)||420 km|
|Bolzano Airport (I)||100 km|