Val Di Fassa
Val di Fassa, together with ski, has a lot to offer to those who choose it for a vacation on the snow. Talking about cuddles, intense open-air days pair well with a break in the pools of Dòlaondes centre in Canazei and at Aquapark Vidor in Pozza, where fun is granted, or in the thermal waters, which have become a must in the valley: besides Terme Dolomia, known for their cures and treatments (affiliated with the National Healt System), in 2016 QC Terme Dolomiti has made its appearance. The centre is spread on more than four thousand square meters of whirlpools, Kneipp paths, waterfalls, Japanese baths, steam baths, saunas and bio saunas, salt rooms, massage areas and, last but not least, outdoor pools (water temperature at 36°C) that face the Rosengarten group.
Val di Fassa, thermal capitol in the Dolomites
- Terme Dolomia by Hotel Antico Bagno (San Giovanni di Fassa - Pozza)
- QC Terme Dolomiti (San Giovanni di Fassa - Pozza)
- Aquapark Vidor at Camping Vidor Family and Wellness Resort (San Giovanni di Fassa - Pozza)
- Aquatic centre Dòlaondes - Eghes Wellness Center (Canazei)
- hotel SPAs open to the public