According to section 13 of the Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 regarding the personal data that Dolomiti Superski and its associated valley Consortiums will acquire, we provide you with the following information:
1) Purpose of the processing: the personal data you provide when you subscribe the newsletter will be used by Dolomiti Superski and its associated valley Consortiums in order to send you, by e-mail or SMS, information about promotional offers and advertising material concerning the services provided by Dolomiti Superski and its associated valley Consortiums or local events.
2) Means of the processing: the data is being processed both by automated and manual means by specifically appointed personnel. The sending of the newsletter could be carried out through third parties which are authorized to use personal data only for this specific purpose. If you don't want to receive our business information any more, you can delete your registration at any time. In such a case also your e-mail address or your mobile phone number will be deleted.
3) Data provision and compulsory consent: processing of personal data is necessary to send the newsletter, refusal to provide personal data and to give consent to their processing prevent the conclusion and the performance of the service contract.
4) Disclosure and dissemination: our authorized data processors and external authorized partners may achieve knowledge of the submitted personal data. Personal data could be disclosed, for the purpose sub 1), to Dolomiti Superski associated valley Consortiums, their authorized processors and controller. Personal data is not further disseminated.
5) Data processing controller: the data processing controller is Dr. Sandro Lazzari legal representative of Federconsorzi Dolomiti Superski, with registered office in Castelrotto (BZ), Strada Arnaria 43, Italy.
6) Data Subject's rights: according to section 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, at any time you have the right to obtain from the data controller the confirmation of the existence of your data, to be informed about the source of the data, the purposes and the means of the processing, the logic involved in the automatic processing of data concerning you, the identity of the controller, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data is disclosed; you also have the right to obtain the rectification, erasure or blocking of data, the processing of which does not comply with the provisions of the law, and to object to the processing of data relating to the data subject, according to Legislative Decree 196/2003.