Communication according to legislative decree 13 196/2003
Information according to section 13 Legislative Decree 196/2003
According to section 13 of the Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 regarding the personal data that Dolomiti Superski and its associated valley Consortia will acquire, we provide you with the following information:
1) Purpose of data use: personal data and personal pictures you provide at the moment of purchasing the Ski pass and any data subsequently acquired concerning the use of your Ski pass will be used in order to perform the Ski pass services, included “Performance Check” and “e-skipass” services; the data will also be used to check the lawful use of the Ski pass, for accounting and, anonymously, for statistical purposes.
2) Means of the processing: the data is processed by automated and manual means by specifically appointed personnel. The information about the use of the lift facilities, collected after the Ski pass purchase, is generally used and processed anonymously and collectively and can be processed individually on data subject's request for specific services (e.g. for “Performance Check”) or treated in order to control the legitimate use of the Ski pass – also by video surveillance systems (“Gate Camera”) which are installed at singular lift facilities and with whom the personal picture taken at the Ski pass’ purchase can be compared with the images collected at the gate access of the specific lift -, or in order to perform extra services (e.g. refund). The Ski pass makes use of RFID technology that allows the Ski pass cards remote control, but only in a limited range near the lift gates entry, and only in order to check if you are allowed to use the lift facility. The system does not record the presence on the ski slopes either of the skier nor the Ski pass.
3) Data provision and compulsory consent: processing of personal data is necessary for the conclusion and the performance of the service contract, refusal to provide personal data and to give consent to their processing prevent the conclusion and the performance of the service contract.
4) Disclosure and dissemination: our authorized data processors and external authorized partners may achieve knowledge of the submitted personal data. Personal data is not further disseminated.
5) Retention time of stored data: within 24 months after the conclusion of the contract personal data concerning the Ski pass purchase and the information about its use will be made anonymous and your personal data will be cancelled. In the instance of a new Ski pass purchase within the same time limit, the retention period will start from the new purchase. The images collected at the gate access of the lift facilities, where the video surveillance systems “Gate Camera” are installed, will be cancelled after the validity of the Ski pass expires.
6) Data processing controllers: data processing controllers are Federconsorzi Dolomiti Superski, based in Castelrotto (BZ), Str. Arnaria 43, Italy and the 12 adhering. Valley Consortia: 1.) Consorzio Esercenti Impianti a Fune Cortina, San Vito di Cadore, Auronzo-Misurina, Str. G. Marconi, 15, I-32043 Cortina d’Ampezzo (BL); 2.) Consorzio Esercenti Impianti a Fune Skirama Plan de Corones, Str. Michael Pacher, 11/A, I-39031 Brunico (BZ); 3.) Consorzio Impianti a Fune Alta Badia, Str. Boscdaplan, 105 La Villa, I-39030 Badia (BZ); 4.) Consorzio Esercenti Impianti a Fune Val Gardena/Alpe di Siusi, Str. Arnaria 43, I-39040 Castelrotto (BZ); 5.) Consorzio Impianti a Fune Val di Fassa e Carezza, Str. de Pareda, 67, I-38032 Canazei (TN); 6.) Consorzio Impianti a Fune Arabba-Marmolada, Str. Boè/Arabba 13, I-32020 Livinallongo (BL); 7.) Consorzio 3 Zinnen Dolomites, Str. Ombrosa, 2F, I-39038 San Candido/Versciaco (BZ); 8.) Consorzio Impianti a Fune Val di Fiemme-Obereggen, Str. Roma, 2, I-38038 Tesero (TN); 9.) Consorzio Impianti a Fune San Martino di Castrozza/Passo Rolle, Str. Passo Rolle, 136 Fraz. San Martino di Castrozza, I-38054 Primiero San Martino di Castrozza (TN); 10.) Consorzio Esercenti Impianti a Fune Val d’Isarco, Str. Jochtal, 1 Valles, I-39037 Rio di Pusteria (BZ); 11.) Consorzio Impianti a Fune Trevalli, Str. Loewy, 42, I-38035 Moena (TN); 12.) Consorzio Impianti a Fune Civetta, Corso Italia, I-32022 Alleghe (BL).
7) Data Subject's rights: according to section 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, at any time you have the right to obtain from the data controller the confirmation of the existence of your data, to be informed about the source of the data, the purposes and the means of the processing, the logic involved in the automatic processing of data concerning you, the identity of the controller, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data is disclosed; you also have the right to obtain the rectification, erasure or blocking of data, the processing of which does not comply with the provisions of the law, and to object to the processing of data relating to the data subject, according to Legislative Decree 196/2003. In order to exercise your rights please send an e-mail to Dolomiti Superski at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8) Sales information: you can give your specific consent to allow Dolomiti Superski and its associated valley Consortia to use your e-mail address and/or your mobile phone number to send you information about promotional offers and advertising material concerning their services or local events. Such consent is optional and it is not necessary in order to use the Ski pass services. The sending of the newsletter could be carried out through third parties which are authorized to use personal data only for this specific purpose. If you don't want to receive our business information any more, you can delete your registration at any time. In such a case also your e-mail address and/or your mobile phone number will be deleted.
Data protection statements from third parties
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", texts, which are stored on your computer to help the website analyse how users use the website. The information that the cookie generates on your use of this website will generally be transferred to and stored on a Google server in the USA.
Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website in order to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and in order to provide the website operator with more services connected with the use of the website and the Internet. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google Inc.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by the respective setting on your browser software; we would however point out that you will not in this case be able to use all of this website’s functions. You can also prevent Google from downloading, installing and processing the recording of the data created by the cookie and relating to your use of the data (incl. your IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in via the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Our website uses plugins from Facebook, Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. You can recognise these plugins either by the blue “F” for Facebook or the fact that the plugin is marked with the word “Facebook”. When you bring up our website, these plugins create a connection to the Facebook servers and transfer data. On the one hand, the information that you see is transferred directly from the servers to your browser and presented there; on the other, information on your visit to our website is transferred to Facebook.
Twitter functions are integrated on our site. These functions are provided by Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA. By using Twitter and the "re-tweet" function, the websites visited by you will be connected with your Twitter account and will be visible to other users. Data will also be transferred to Twitter.
We should point out that as a provider of these pages we receive no information about the content of the data transferred and its use by Twitter. Additional information about Twitter’s data protection statement can be seen at: http://twitter.com/privacy.
You can change your data protection settings on in your account settings at: http://twitter.com/account/settings
Recording and passing on of information
With the help of Google +1-push button, you can publish information all over the world. Via the Google +1-push button, you and other users will receive personalized content from Google and our partners. Google stores both the information that you have provided for +1 content and also information via the site that you have viewed by clicking on +1. Your +1 can be included as references together with your profile name and your photo in Google services, such as in search results or in your Google profile or in other places in the websites and advertisements on the Internet.
Google lists information on your +1 activity in order to improve the Google services for you and others. In order to be able to use the Google +1 push button, you will need a globally visible, public Google profile, which must at least contain the name chosen for the profile.
This name will be used in all Google services. In many cases, this name can also replace another name that you have used with parts of the contents via your Google account. The identity of the Google profile can be displayed to users who know your e-mail address or who have other identifying information on you.
Use of the information recorded
As well as the purposes stated, the information you provide will be used in accordance with the current Google data protection regulations. Google publishes statistics that may have been compiled on the users’ +1 activity and passes these on to users and partners such as the publisher, advertisers or linked websites.
Presentation of interest-related advertising with the help of "retargeting"
Setting and deactivation options
- Google ads settings: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/?hl=de
- Settings and deregistration options of "Network Advertising Initiative": http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp